Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pa-a-a-ancakes.

So you'd have to know Brian Regan to appreciate the pronunciation of the title. Anyways, Cameron has been rather moody lately. I know a lot of it stems from jelousy combined with the lack of attention he is used to receiving. So this morning I decided to make pancakes with him! Normally I am not up to such a task (especially first thing in the morning) but I woke up to a clean house so I was already stress-free! (Only because I cleaned the house like a mad woman at about 10 last night, so I could do it fast and without interuptions from kids!) Cameron had a blast helping me make the pancakes. I even let him crack the eggs. So here's a picture of our finished product. By the way, Cameron's right eye is kind of swollen, although you can't really tell in the picture. He got hit in the eye with a toy while playing with some friends last night. Him and 2 other boys were playing 'swords' with plastic croquet clubs (is that what their called?) and they were swinging a little too high! That's it for now. Here's a few cute pictures of Alexis...

1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun...you're better than I am! It's always cereal for breakfast! Although I do give her three different kinds. Life, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Frosted Mini Wheats! haha...

And that picture of Alexis with her eyes open...oh my! She is so beautiful! And hey...like the new format!