I stole this from my friend Kelly's blog. It helped me get to know her a lot better, so thanks Kelly! Feel free to do it too so I can learn more about you!
101 things about me...
1. I am adopted
2. I am a choco-holic
3. I am a clean freak
4. My kids have the same birthday
5. I swore I'd never live in Utah and get married right out of high school
6. I live in Utah and was married and pregnant before the age of 20
7. I love high heels
8. I will only wear heels 3 inches or higher
9. I can't swallow pills
10. I am aware it is a psychological problem, so unless you're a hypnotist, I don't
need any tips =)
11. I am probably the least adventurous person you will ever meet
12. I've always wanted to sing on stage
13. I used to be in a 'band'
14. We called ourselves 'the she-dixie-chicksters' (as a joke of course)
15. We recorded our best songs on a tape which got lost: and to this day I still
cannot find =(
16. We sang for a humanitarian banquet, and we were amazing!
17. We used to play and sing in the accoustic room at Guitar Center when I was on my
18. I love Dance Dance Revolution
19. My 5 year old cousin can beat me at Dance Dance Revolution
20. I want to go to Hawaii and France
21. I love avacado on whole wheat toast
22. I've won over $2000.00 worth of prizes off the radio
23. I miss data entry
24. I've wanted to go into: speech therapy, ASL interpreting, psychology,
photography, and massage therapy
25. I completed half of the ASL interpreting program
26. I don't mind going to the dentist
27. I still hate going to the doctor
28. I finally found a doctor I don't hate, and my insurance doesn't cover him
29. I love music
30. I miss playing my guitar (my strings broke) =(
31. I compose music
32. I am currently learning the piano music from 'Pride and Prejudice'
33. Tyler bought me a BOSE docking station for my iPod for my birthday and it's the
best birthday present I've EVER got!
34. I really like Britney Spears
35. I used to listen to hard-core rap
36. I hate winter
37. I HATE the snow
38. I want to try snowboarding
39. I wish I was a better swimmer
40. I don't miss school at all
41. I've never had a big 'group' of friends
42. Most of my friends have nothing in common with each other
43. I love my vacuum
44. I don't miss my kids when I'm on a date
45. I love going on dates!
46. Tyler and I used to go to Hollywood connection almost every day when we were
47. I've never eaten Thai food (but I will on Saturday!)
48. My favorite temple is San Diego
49. We were going to go on our honeymoon, and it was closed for cleaning (of course!)
50. I've always wanted to act
51. I'm going to audition for a dinner theatre group in June
52. I want to have voice lessons
53. I've never wanted to teach piano but I might teach one of our young women as a
trade for babysitting!
54. I have terrible handwriting
55. I've only fallen asleep one time at school: 1st grade during a lecture on
geography. The teacher just let me sleep at my desk while the rest of the class
was on the rug. When I woke up, I was so embarrassed! (I'm still not sure why!)
56. I had a crush on my institute teacher... (didn't we all, Amy?!)
57. I'm not a very private person (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing)
58. I hated high school social experiences
59. I loved college social experiences
60. I learned everything about 'the world' in 6th grade
61. I love the game Tetris
62. I am not creative and hate trying to be creative
63. I've been in 4 car accidents
64. Incidentally, I hate driving
65. I wish I owned a pinstriped suit
66. I love camping
67. I (surprisingly) love fishing
68. I miss camping and fishing, since we haven't really done either since having kids
69. My friend Kyla plucked my eyebrows for the first time
70. She also taught me how to apply make-up!
71. I love infomercials
72. I love The Office, and Gilmore Girls
73. I love watching movies
74. I love quoting movies
75. Tyler and I picked out our children's names while on our honeymoon
76. I LOVE rollerblading
77. I can't sit in a hot tub for more than 5 minutes without getting nauseous
78. I don't ever want to be pregnant again
79. I struggle more with having 2 kids than I thought I would
80. I used to be in a choir called ZION
81. I gained my testimony through those experiences and the ones at Girls camp
82. I sing Girls camp songs to my kids instead of lullaby's
83. My favorite is probably, 'I see the moon'
84. Sister Kuhn always has and will always be one of my greatest inspirations!
85. I miss teaching Sunbeams, and surprised to say that I'm pretty bored playing the
piano for Primary!
86. I never want to be in a calling for Releif Society
87. That means I'll probably be called to be in the presidency!
88. I want to someday have a calling in Girls camp (NOT DIRECTOR!)
89. The fastest I've ever typed was 105 WPM
90. I first learned to type from a 'Mavis Beacon'
91. I love Billy Blanks
92. I love Cafe Rio pork salad
93. I used to love to cook before I had Alexis!
94. I love ice skating
95. My uncle predicted I would marry a 'country' boy from a small town in Utah
96. I did
97. I love Tyler more than anything in the world
98. I love being a mom (most of the time!)
99. I have one sister (who's also adopted) and 1 niece and 2 nephews
99. I haven't talked to my dad since I was 14
100. I love Tyler's dad
101. I'm so excited to have President Monson as our new prophet!
Okay, those were probably really boring things! Kelly's was better! ;)