Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Out cold

When we were on our way home from the ultrasound, Cameron fell asleep about 5 minutes before we got home. I figured he would wake up as soon as I took him out of his car seat and be awake for good. I carry him in the house (awake) and hear my cell phone ring. I set him down in the kitchen to answer my phone. As I'm talking on the phone, he proceeds to lay down on the kitchen floor and go back to sleep! I had to exercise a lot of restraint not to laugh out loud! I felt bad leaving him there, but didn't dare try to move him for fear he'd wake up. So there he stayed, fast asleep for ~45 minutes! Think he was tired?

3 comments:

John and Laura said...

That is hilarious!! So funny what a kid will do if they are tired enough. :)

--Minerva

Amy said...

I love that picture! So cute! Priceless...

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH.....I THINK THAT IS REALLY TYLER AT AGE TWO. I THINK YOU SHOULD POST A PICTURE OF TYLER AT AGE TWO AND ONE OF CAMERON AND HAVE AN INTERNET GUESSING GAME OF WHO IS WHO.
AUNTE BECKY