Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm in love...



WITH THIS!!!


Seriously, this stuff is amazing! I hate ironing. I've ALWAYS hated ironing. I know no one likes it (unless you're a sick, twisted freak) but I REALLY REALLY hate it. I'm TERRIBLE at it. I end up making MORE wrinkles than I started out with. And the people that tell me they never iron? I just don't understand. My laundry loads must be too big, because even if I pull the clothes out directly from the dryer, they're still not smooth enough for my liking. Now, I only iron pants (since they still look the very best if they're ironed) and... that's it! Just pants! I use this spray at least every other day. Tyler uses it all the time for his scrubs and t-shirts. I use it on the kids' clothes. My shirts. My skirts. Check out this demonstration. http://www.downyez.com/ I know the video is cheesy, but it shows you just how much time you can be saving. It is a bit pricey, but hey: time is money, right?

3 comments:

Nisha said...

I'm going to have to try this!

Anonymous said...

I tried this several years ago and just didn't like it. I'm big on smells though and I couldn't take it...

I iron so few items though so it's not too big of a hassle for me...

Give me a bottle of Febreeze however and I'm a maniac!! ;)

Tyler said...

Jamy actually doesn't use this, she is just practicing for a commercial she is doing for the company...
ha ha.. just kidding!!!