Monday, July 21, 2008

time to say goodbye...

Well, Cameron's best friend in the whole entire world just moved! I'm so crushed... They were the best neighbors we've ever had or could have hoped to have. They were so fun, and such great friends. We will miss them terribly. Cameron doesn't really get it, and I wonder when he will. I, on the other hand, do understand and it SUCKS! I miss them already, and am soooooooo sad that Cameron is separated from his bosom buddy! They were truly the best of friends. Sure, they would fight over toys every now and then, but they played EXTRAORDINARILY well for a couple of almost 4 year olds. I will miss seeing Cameron's face light up at the sight of his friend. I will miss seeing them ride they're bikes together. I'm glad Cameron was so blessed to have such a great friend, if only for a while. WE MISS YOU ALREADY, DEAR NEIGHBORS!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that your neighbors are moving! It is so rare to have really good ones these days, that it really stinks to lose them! Cameron is so darn cute! You guys need to come over and hang out with us! I actually have some gifts that Teri has asked us to take to you, so I'll be bringing those by sometime! See you soon...

raising4boys said...

Really cute slide show Jamy! I enjoyed seeing them ride bikes together too. And after looking at your neighbors blog I know she thought very highly of you too. That is sad they had to move so soon. They had great kids!!

P.S. Yes I did sign Eric up for a preschool. We need to have Cameron over to play sometime.

Amy said...

Loved those pictures! So sweet, and so sad that they had to move! I'm so sorry!!!

Kellybean said...

How sad. I didn't know they were moving. Where did they move too?

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys TOOO!!! We met a couple of our neighbors here today and they seem nice...but I doubt we'll be playing Killer Bunnies or Washers with them any time soon! I'm feeling much better today and The Man goes back to work next week so I'll be around if you want to call - I am always afraid of waking up Alexis if I call :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww *sniffle*!! I didn't see the pictures the first time I read this post - those two crack me up! The one from the spring when they're still in their jackets looks like they're so little! I like the one you took when they're making faces in your living room ;)