Monday, September 22, 2008

WOO-HOO!

I am now an official distributor for ViSalus! I couldn't be more excited!!! ViSalus Sciences is a 3-year old company. The name reprsents "Life. Health. Prosperitiy." I invite you all to check out the website! If you have any questions, GREAT! If not, that's fine too! No pressure, but I AM SO EXCITED! Tyler's aunt lost 35 lbs. on the TSS and his cousin lost 17 lbs. My mom is ordering hers next week and I can't WAIT to see her amazing results! If anyone deserves to feel better, boy- it's her! Tyler's uncle and cousin have no more joint pain thanks to the Vi-Pak vitamins. My father in law has been off his Prevacid and Prilosec for a month! I get my Vi-Pak in 2 weeks and can't wait to see if I can get off my depression meds. AND I get to go to Vitality (they're big yearly event) in 24 days! In Vegas! They're unveiling new products and we get to sample them. YAY! Anyways, there's my excitement. Can you feel it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I'm excited for you ;) Good luck in Vegas!!

~Trish~ said...

Right on!! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week when I was the featured blogger, I am STILL trying to catch up on all the comments :)