- Hash browns
- Avocados on toast
- Domino's pepperoni pizza
- Cafe Rio (pork tacos & pork salad)
- BIG SALAD! (only with buttermilk ranch dressing)
- Cheese fries!!! Although I can't eat them without getting SO sick. But sometimes it's worth it!
8 Things I Did Today (yesterday, since it's early!)
- read books with the kids
- read more books with the kids
8 Favorite Restaurants
- Joe's crab shack (best crab EVER!)
- Spaghetti Factory
- Thai chili gardens
(these aren't really 'restaurants')
- Taco Bell (I LOOOOOOOVE TACO BELL!)
- In & Out
8 Favorite Stores
- Plato's (thanks Helen!)
- Famous footwear
- Gap Kids
- Urban Wear
- Pier 1
- Trader Joe's
8 Things I look forward to
- eating breakfast
- going to Monticello for Thanksgiving
- playing games with Tyler's family
- going to Festival of Trees
- trying Coconut Chicken Curry
- making a homemade gingerbread house
- Tyler finishing his cabinet job
- seeing Kung-Fu panda (random, I know but I can't wait to see it!)
8 Things on my Wish List
- rectangular pizza stone
- silicone bread pans
- Brian Regan "Standing Up" & "Epitome of Hyperbole"
- Tickets to Brain Regan in Feb.!
- Take a photography class
- Have more time to experiment with cooking WITHOUT my kids!
- Tyler to get into the radiology program this year
- A rec. center across the street so we could go play & swim all year round!
8 things I love to do with my family
- singing songs
- playing games (I just taught Cameron 'pictionary'!)
- reading books with my kids
- playing outside/having water fights
- going swimming
- watching Tyler wrestle the kids
- having some peace while Tyler wrestles the kids!
I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I hate that. So do it if you want, and if not, whatever!