Saturday, August 2, 2008

First words

A few months back Alexis uttered the common first words of Dada (can you tell she's a daddy's girl?) and then a WHILE later, Mama. She hasn't said either in AT LEAST two months! Nothing. She's like Cameron was. Very boring sounds. The same sounds, over and over. Not really sounding like a conversation. Just one syllable 'di' or 'uh'. That's about it! But last week she started trying to say 'bath', and tonight she started trying to say 'stuck'! So here she is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's too cute ;) We miss you guys!! I'll call you later ...

KYLA CLAY said...

Haha, I just started laughing when I saw that. She is soo cute! And her hair! For some reason it looks soo much blonder to me! OR maybe she has more of it? I don't know, either way I love her. She's getting so big, tell her to stop growing!

The Evans Crew said...

Hey, thanks for coming by my blog, your kids are SO cute!!!!! I will be back to check in!!!!

the keele's said...

she is so so so cute. we really need to get together soon!