Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random stuff about me

So I got this as an e-mail, but I figure I'd just blog about it. That way, I'm not sending it to people who are thinking, 'Why are you sending this to me? I don't give a crap!' Anyways, if anyone else wants to participate, great! If not, whatever!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds


3. What was the last film you saw at the movie theater? Batman. That movie is INSANE! So good, and VERY intense!

4. What is your favorite TV show? My ALL TIME fav. is Fresh prince (haha) but my recent fav's are Gilmore Girls, The Office, Friends and Seinfeld

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal


6. What is your middle name? Marie. Like half of the population of females.

7. What food do you dislike? coleslaw & creamed corn


8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? hmmm. probably my mixed CD courtesy of Kelly! I'm listening to it at least 3 times before I have an opinion. =)


9. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nissan Ultima. Don't know what year! haha

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey & Avacado on a croissant

11. What characteristics do you despise? hmmmm. I hate people that are know-it-alls. And those that give advice instead of just letting you vent. OOO! And me monsters! Yeah, I could go on for a while...

12. Favorite item of clothing? My AE jean capris.

13. Where would you go on vacation? Tahiti!

14. Are you an organized person? I thought I was until I met Shanna! hehehe

15. Where would you like to retire to? Somewhere warm. Get me out of UTAH!

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Probably last year when Tyler surprised me with my BOSE iPod docking station! It ROCKS!

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go make dinner and try to finish reading Breaking Dawn

18. Furthest place you are sending this to? don't know who'll read it

19. Person you expect to send it back first? I hate these kinds of questions...

20. When is your birthday? Jan. 30th

21. Morning person or night person? I used to be a morning person, until Tyler got done with school. Now we stay up until 11:00 at the EARLIEST!

22. What is your shoe size? 7 (used to be 6 or 6 1/2 until I got pregnant with Alexis!)

23. Pets? No no no no no no

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My house is incredibly clean today! That's exciting, right?

25. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet

26. How are you today? BLAH + headache

27. What is your favorite flower? I really don't have one. Well, I would probably have one if I knew anything about flowers. I should go to a flower shop someday and have them show me around. Then maybe I'd find something.

28. What calendar day are you looking forward to? I don't know? Maybe whatever 'calendar day' Tyler gets accepted into the radiology program?

29. What are you listening to right now? Alexis whining for me to help her go down the slide

30. What was the last thing you ate? Some rasberries from Tammy's yard!

31. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hmmm, today? Probably gray.

33. How is the weather right now? Gray

34. Last person I spoke to on the phone. Tammy

35. Favorite soft drink? I guess Pepsi

36. Favorite restaurant? Cafe Rio! Their's is the only food I can't replicate to my satisfaction. Everything else I can pretty much do myself, so why pay good money? Oh, and Taco bell. I LOVE TACO BELL!

37. Hair color? Brown

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little Pony's and my dolls.

40. Chocolate or Vanilla? What kind of a question is that? I would like to meet these vanilla freaks... Do they even exist?

41. Coffee or tea? Neither

42. Do you want your friends to email you back? again with the stupid questions

43. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. Watching Batman. Twice. Yeah...

44. What is under your bed? blankets

45. What did you do last night? Watched a dumb movie called, 'Over her dead body'

46. What are you afraid of? Everything. Oh, and spiders.

47. Salty or sweet? Both. Lately salty. GRRRRRR! I just realized I forgot to get Chili picante Cornnuts at Wal-mart today. UGH!

48. How many keys on your key ring? 3

49. How many years at your current job? 4 years as a mom, AN ETERNITY as a house keeper

50. Favorite day of the week? Don't really have one. But once Tyler gets a job, it'll be Saturday

51. Do you make friends easily? Not really (shocking, right?)

52. How many people will you send this to? BLAH BLAH BLAH

53. How many will respond? What kind of question is that?

54. Do you like finding out information about your friends? yup

55. Would you use a time machine? Sure. I'd steal someone's invention, go back in time and claim it as my own (like on Meet the Robinsons). Then I'd be rich, do a full body makeover and convince Brad Pitt to marry me. Okay, maybe not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! That's a whole lotta stuff I didn't know about you. For instance I didn't know you hated creamed corn...ROFLMAO! :) I don't think I ever would have thought to list that as a food I disliked - even though I do! (EWWWW)
You are very organized! It's one fo the things I love about you ;)

Anonymous said...

OH! And I think I'll do this...soon ;)

Amy said...

Ok...the three that made me laugh outloud...

1. Choc. or Vanilla? Who are these vanilla freaks?
2. How are you today? Blah + Headache.
3. What are you afraid of? Everything...plus spiders!

I was laughing so hard! Gwen even came over and was like, "Mommy why are you laughing?" haha...I just couldn't explain it!

I miss you!

Michelle said...

Those are great - you are so funny! I'm glad you liked Batman. How are you liking Breaking Dawn??? I LOVED it!!

raising4boys said...

That was fun to read! I love Cafe Rio too. Yay for a clean house. And I hope Tyler gets accepted soon!